Saturday, August 22, 2009

CRAFT NIGHT!

So tonight myself and two friends made hair accessories and watched 17 again!  I can't think of a better way to finish off a crazy week than with crafting and a chick flick :) Here are some pics of our creations!
Some adorable ribbon clippies that Ashley made.

I bet you can guess who made these! I love me some feathers :)
Jamie made these AWESOME flower hair clips! I am thinking Jewels by Julia may need to hire a new employee! She paired these funky flowers with a cool stretchy headband (below).  
This flower headband is a great way to combine Jewels by Julia clippies with a headband for a super trendy look! 

Of course I could not forget my little trendsetter of the family.  These girlie clips (sorry the pic is so bad!)are for my niece Alyssa who request some feather clips like her Aunt Jewuh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment