Thursday, January 14, 2010

Button Fleur de Lis


I think after my two months of not blogging I might win the award for the worst blogger!! I am so sorry its been so long. I have had finals and a Christmas trip to California, and design school has started for me again! I am ready to get back into the routine, and I promise I will do better!!

OK! Now to the fun stuff! A new year means new projects. Most of you who know me, know that I have a serious addiction to buttons, I am talkin' hundreds of buttons that are all color coded! This project combined my love of buttons and fleur de lis'. I painted and distressed the frame. The backing is brown burlap and the fleur de lis consists of different shades of red buttons and a brown and gold band. It turned out so cute and matches perfect with my bed room. My sisters have already comissioned me to make them one!


No comments:

Post a Comment