Monday, January 17, 2011

Cute As A Button!

This weekend some friends and I hosted a "Cute As A Button" baby shower for my sister Sarah. I am sure you all know by now that I love buttons! So this one was especially fun for me!! These are the pictures from my camera and as soon as I have my hands on everyone's pictures I will post them!!



I love the cricut!

Homemade cake pops, lollipops and vanilla
and peanut butter buttons!

Vanilla and peanut butter packs of buttons!

The food!! Yummy
Sinckerdoodle Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
and Edible Buttons!

Peanut Butter Cupcakes with
Dark Chocolate Frosting!


Strawberry Lemonade, Coffee and Cream Punch
and Lemon Water.
An edible fruit arrangement I made.
It was a lot easier than you think!
The boutineer made out of baby socks that I embellished.
We got the sock flowers from a store and I added the ribbon, flowers, feathers, and of course buttons!









3 comments:

  1. what a fabulous idea - it all looks buttonlicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SUPER cute theme! Looks like fun. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas. Enjoyed all your cleaver uses of buttons.

    ReplyDelete