Monday, April 11, 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes!!

So as most of you know I have totally jumped on the cupcake craze! This past Friday my design class went to Washington, LA . We started the day off by visited the yard sale at the Old School House that happens twice a year! I was on the hunt for some old plates andcups to make a tre' fab cupcake stand, and of course I was on the lookout for buttons :) Luckily I was able to find exactly what I wanted...

Here's How I made my cupcake stand!!

Some pretty glass plates and cups!
One of them is a cake plate I got for $2
This one is my favorite with the fleur de lis detail!

Epoxy each layer together according to the directions.
I used a 2 part epoxy.
Finished and ready to dry! I thought I needed some cupcakes for my new stand
:)

How cute are these...dollar
spot at Michael's

Classic Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream...
Yummy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment